Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all just joined this site. Found this looking for things I could do to my 2006 vstar custom. So far I am thankful for the info and ideas you have here.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Welcome, I just joined recently also and I'm still in auh over all the knowledge and how friendly everyone is. Enjoy

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just an FYI, Strato likes pics ;) He will throw a hissy if you dont put some up........ and if you say your bike is blue...........oh boy, watch out :)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Hello all just joined this site. Found this looking for things I could do to my 2006 vstar custom. So far I am thankful for the info and ideas you have here.
Welcome to the forum. I spent 5 years in Turkey Creek and loved it. Hunting and fishing all the time.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
I'm more easy-going and quite.
As you can see, Miescha has left his thought unfinished so that you can fill in the last word. He is quite,,,well,,, I have a few choice words and quiet isn't one of them. I'll let you formulate your own opinion which shouldn't take too long. :D

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
he's such a fan of the color blue because it reminds him of which pills he needs to take
LOL! Good one Bevo, it's one of those meds that I take for my wife's benefit. And come to think of it, you should try a few, they should help you free up one hand to flip thru the pages of your National Geographic magazine. :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone!! I'll post pics real soon been working 14 hrs a day almost 7 days a week. I got some just got to get thm uploaded. And sorry I like red so my bikes red. I'll be the RED BIKE CLUB ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Here is a pick of bike when I picked it up. My work in progress, any ideas would be appreciated in regards to mods

AporkALYPSE

Red Bike Club

1 - 20 of 23 Posts