Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check in and say hello. I'm new to motorcycles and I just bought a 02 Vstar 1100. I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions.

Tom

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Welcome to the chaos my baystate buddy. Better get some pictures of your ride and a little more about how long you've been riding etc etc. before someone asks for your probation history!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Redman!

So probation eh? I'm looking forward to getting out one day myself, but its a tough sell here at the psych ward given that I break out into my vroom vroom motorcycle routine at every probation hearing. :D

Post up some pics and details and you might qualify for the daily prize (today it's a plug-and-play brake light and turn signal kit for the bike of your choice with custom install by Stratowart at your home).

You've got a little less than 12 hours to qualify!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
426 Posts
Lol! Miescha u R such an ass! Lmao! Welcome bud! Hope you'll enjoy the site and "most" of the members with their advice etc.... How's the taillight issue coming along?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome!

And the light issue is frustrating, but slowly figuring it out. To answer some of the questions, well i'm a brand new rider. This is my first bike besides a dirtbike. I'll be taking my saftey course next week.

I have a few pictures available on me as I am at work. One was taken off the compter screen so it isn't a very good picture.

here you go

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
She sure is pretty - love the color! Where you taking your riding class? I took mine last year at Central Mass Riding school. My daughter is looking to take one this summer but I'm looking at training wheels in framingham because it's closer to home.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pioneer Rider Course in Westfield. I've had a few friends take it there and said it was good.

Ohh and the color is corvette blue (forgot the actual color name)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts