Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am the very proud owner of a new to me 97 Royal Star!!! It was purchased for me by way of my lovely wife for my 32 birthday. I don't know much about the bike to be honest, 45,000 miles on the bike, rides like a dream! First bike, first time rider, and since I have gotten the bike it's been my daily driver! Rain or shine love love love the bike! Just want to know everything about it!

About me:

Work full time as tech support at an online company for car dealers.

Been married for 4 years

Have 2 boy

One medically complex and the other was born at 27 week.

2 dog

And am currently going back to school to get my degree in computer programming . Busy to say the least!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,013 Posts
Hi Rick, welcome to the forum from north ms. Nice intro and nice looking Star you have there. We have a lot of informed members here, so ask any questions you'd like, and ride safely!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome from the Seattle area! Glad to hear you're enjoying the ride. Nothing in the world like it. It's the only thing that gives me peace. Nice ride, and keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts. Great looking bike. We have a lot of knowledgeable and helpful people here to help with your mods and to answer all your questions. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts