Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a site like this. i am fairly new to the v star family and learning more everyday.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
i am fairly new to the v star family and learning more everyday.
Family? Well then, introductions are in order: Meet Stratowart, Sugar Bear, Taboo 365. (Not shown: Aussielad, Corsair, DonDar, SparkyD, HDeater113, Bevo1981 who, in preparation for the concert, were picking their seats;))

Oh yeah, welcome:)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the house of pain and torch-er due to not posting a pic of your scoot.Hey we Washitonians don't due much readn we like them pictures.Welcome aboard vstar50. We like to have a lot o fun here mixed with some great info an some awesome people.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Took the advice i was given

Ok I took all the hints to heart and added a pic of my v star 650, so far I have not done much to it but buy it and ride it. My main focus was to find a good bodyman to fix a large dent in the gas tank it too a while but I found the perfect person for the job. Now the bike is in storage and i am slowly gathering goodies to put on it. Thanks for the guidance

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :)

We like lots of pics cuz it helps those members who are just literate enough to join this site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts