Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all I'm a new owner of a 2005 Roadie, and am IN LOVE. Bike rides like a dream, and I'm really looking forward to putting miles on it. I am always up for doing maintenance and performance upgrades on my own, so wanted to be apart of the forum to get some guidance and ideas. Looking forward to what the future brings!

Attachments

·
2,246 Posts
Welcome, spoily. That is one beautiful ride. Almost got a Roadie myself but after being out of the saddle for 20 years I thought I should start a little smaller with an 1100. You came to the right place. This forum has lots of knowledgeable and helpful people who are always willing to help out.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hello there! I'm partial to my 950 tourer, that is a mighty attractive ride..sure you will enjoy lots of miles and many compliments, as well. Thanks for sharing picture and your intro. Be certain to keep us abreast of the upgrades you perform. Ride safe and enjoy~ YammyV

·
Super Moderator
6,091 Posts
Hi spoily, welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. I agree with my fellow members, great looking bike you have there! And please keep us updated on any upgrades you make. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts