Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just poppin in to say hey. I recently bought a Roadliner and absolutely love it. Looking forward to getting to know y'all.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome from Waldorf MD. I have to let you know that our folks won't believe you have a bike unless we see photo evidence. Second thing is tell us a bit about you, how long you've been riding, where you ride, how much you ride, you know, riding stuff!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been riding some sort of motorized two wheeler for nigh on 18 years now. Anything from dirt to big cruisers and I've even given sport bikes a shot (didn't much care for em). I went with the Roadliner because I got a heck of a deal on it. It's a 2009 model and I found it brand new on the showroom floor. Only 245 miles on it right now. I plan on having it until there is three zeros behind that number. I absolutely love it. Most of my riding is for commuting but every time I get the chance I like to ride just to ride. If I'm not on the bike I'm in the woods. Hunting is my first love and I've been doing it as long as I've been walking.

Here's a picture of my bike.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts