Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at saddlebags for a while now and finally found some I like...and they came with a 950 V-Star attached so I thought I should join the forum and find out what others have to say about this bike.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and look forward to learning a lot about you and your bike. I ride with a guy who rides a 950 and he rides 2up most of the time. He lovers the bike and the performance. He did add Mustang seats with a driver backrest and said he should have done it a long time ago. Nice looking bike you've got there. Post often and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Nice looking bike, looks just like my 09' 950t. Love mine and the roomy bags. Thanks for including a pic with your intro. Ride safe and post often!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome. Mighty fine bags you got there. Bike ain't half bad either. I just went to a Yamaha Demo Days at my local dealer and I was happy to say I couldn't find anything that I could justify parting with my 950 for. She's a great bike. I hope you enjoy yours as much.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh. It's amazing that you found the saddle bags ypu wanted and that they had a bike attached to them. I bet they were a bit pricy, being leather and all. Get ready for the usual history lesson on the 950. Pay attention cause there is an exam. Looking forward to reading your posts, ride locations and bbq recipes for urban partridge.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts