Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello fellow members,

First off, great forum. There is a reason a joined a while ago but this is my first post, and that is because anything I want to know about my bike, I can find it on here... and I've just been too lazy to introduce myself. So here it is..

My name's Kam, and I'm a proud and soon to be overjoyed again (summer's coming!!) owner of a 2005 V-star 1100 Classic. Looking forward to meet some local members and go for some rides this season!!

Ride on!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kam. Your right this place has lots of good people and stuff to offer. One of the things we offer is a postapic prize. Miescha is the president of that club and Strat does the delivering :D. Feel free to visit the Canadian forum and add yourself to the frey.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
You found it - just post in this thread.
Either choose the manage attachments options at the bottom of the screen (we see only small thumbnail pics from your computer)

Or upload your pics to a web sharing site (picassa, flicker, etc. . . ) then copy the URL from your web-stored pic and choose the little yellow icon just above this box I'm typing in (below the undo button). Paste the URL you previously copied and you're off!

·
Super Moderator
13,065 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I agree that this forum can help you a lot and you can also learn many things like ideas for our rides or motorcycles.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts