Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just dropping a formal hello to each and every one of you guys. The purchase of this machine has allowed for time to have one on one Father \ Son time with my 10 year old.

The bike was purchase 1/24/13 for a steal given it has less than 2600 miles on it, currently there is approx: 2785 miles on the clock and 275 of those miles were just from this weekends joy riding around.

In the showroom:

At the House:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Miescha

You and I both know these kid will grow up while we're both out enjoying these fine machines so why not strike twice? Making memories that not friend nor drug can mess with.
I lucky to only have the one boy, and since I have purchased this bike it does make my 3rd in the toy box, the wife has no choice but to release and let go , and you're far no questions asked. Hell I live in the sunshine state.

Here are the other two :

The Track weapon

The Street Queen (at the track)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
My oldest is 25, I taught him to ride in the dirt when he was 5, he still rides... I have given up motocross and recently started riding on the street... I have a 5 year old son who loves to be on the bike with me, I can't wait until he can reach the pegs and we can spend some real time on it together! Great mom-Son time too!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I rode to work today, but I don't feel safe without my full face , jacket, and groves. Might upgrade to a hjc -is2. But the summer gear I have has Kawasaki on it. So star gear is on the wishlist. The fact that the bike has the right balance of stuff I able to focus on the ride gear. I might buy gear for both the wife and kid. Now that will be a first.
I guess sport bikes make those who ride them alittle selfish but the cruiser is about sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts