Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everybody I bought a 99 1100 v-star a couple weeks ago and have been enjoying the crap out of it. My second bike and a blast to ride. I'll get some pics up here in a day or two.

·
Registered
412 Posts
welcome fox. it's been said that if you post pics of your ride, the motorcycle gods smile upon you and bring you good luck for 5yrs. :)

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome Fox!

Second bike eh? What was the first? How long ago?

Stunning bike you have there. I must admit, I've never seen that color of pink on a bike before. Is that a "hot pink" deal? Do you have to be wearing a skirt to even buy that color bike?

:D

The faster you post pics, the sooner everyone will realize I'm joking ...... Or am I?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome Fox!

Second bike eh? What was the first? How long ago?

Stunning bike you have there. I must admit, I've never seen that color of pink on a bike before. Is that a "hot pink" deal? Do you have to be wearing a skirt to even buy that color bike?

:D

The faster you post pics, the sooner everyone will realize I'm joking ...... Or am I?
My first bike was 02 mean streak. Was stationed up in Whidbey island WA. and never got to ride so i sold it to buy 2 quads for the wife and I. Had a blast over the next couple of years and always wanted to replace my old bike and finally have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts