Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Star Owners. I am pleased to say I will be picking up my 2015 VStar 950 tourer tomorrow. I am in Baltimore Md a Honda Rider going Yamaha for first time. Looking forward to what your forum has to offer. Here is a Picture once I got it home.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,141 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Make sure and post some pictures of your new bike. Ride often and safe.

·
2,387 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Canada. I started off on Hondas and always swore by them until I tried a Yamaha FZ600 many moons ago. My VStar is my second Yamaha and I love it. Every bit as reliable as a Honda, if not more so. You're gonna love it!

·
Registered
982 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,309 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee there starfirst. I ride an 09' 950 tourer and really enjoy it. Glad you joined us and please share some pics of it with us. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yes, you are gonna love that bike! The VStar's are awesome machines. Not to take anything away from Honda, they make a good bike too but I just can't bring myself to trade in my 950 for anything else, even a bigger bike.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I put the first 50 miles on the tires today with a little twisties to get the tires scuffed in. I must say I am happy with the ride. The only issues the rear brake pedal sits to high so I need to figure out the adjustment for that. The second is the front end seems a little heavy in turns but that is what I have to get used too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts