Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got through my safety course and got my 2002 V-Star 650 Classic out on the road here in Sigonella, Sicily! After a month of looking at her in the driveway, it was about time :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Ride On!!!

Just got through my safety course and got my 2002 V-Star 650 Classic out on the road here in Sigonella, Sicily! After a month of looking at her in the driveway, it was about time :)
That's got to be rough!!!
Here it's buy her and ride. LOL
But I can remember when I was 14 and it seat in the basement for months.
Would sneak it out in the snow middle a winter. Brrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Good times like 50 so years ago. LOL

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum Central USA. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading about you and your 650. Lots of great people here with lots of knowledge and willingness to help. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
New rider

Glad you finally got into the saddle...hope you have a great time riding. I would think you are going to see some beautiful country and have lots of great rides with all the mountainous terrain and winding roads.

Just a word of caution...remember a large number of accidents happen within the first year of riding...new riders. So, keep your head/heart in control, your eyes and attention focused like an eagle and be careful.

Looking forward to hearing/seeing more of what you are going to be seeing...yeah, a little jealous but, hey its always about the ride.
Great times to you!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts