Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here. Well....made the jump from a Sportster to a Stratoliner :). This was a verrrrryyyyyy large jump and I'm loving it. We bought it late in the season and am very sad to have stored my bike for the winter. :(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow liner rider. It's ok to sit on it and make vroom vroom noises as long as nobody heres you lol.It's always better with a few cold beers. Nice upgrade
from a sporty.Sorry you didn't upgrade to the fastest color grey but we won't hold it against you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome aboard fellow liner rider. It's ok to sit on it and make vroom vroom noises as long as nobody heres you lol.It's always better with a few cold beers. Nice upgrade
from a sporty.Sorry you didn't upgrade to the fastest color grey but we won't hold it against you.
I've already heated up the garage, uncovered the bike and waxed it. Doesnt hurt to have a few coats of wax on it.
The Sporty was fun, cant knock it. But, wasnt so fun because after the first ride with my wife on the back...she was hooked. We bought the bike primarily for me, but she loves to be a passenger. Sportsters are made for one person, small trips with padding on their arses.
I keep saying it...but it's going to be a long winter. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts