Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, believe it or not the head of Venturerider.org (Freebird) Don just bought an SVTC.
There was a TREMENDOUS deal he couldn’t pass up and got it for $20,999!
Now that is a STEAL for sure! WOW!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Well, believe it or not the head of Venturerider.org (Freebird) Don just bought an SVTC.
Good for Don...couldn't go to a nicer guy, and his experience will do much to bring more V4 holdouts into the fold...congrat's to Don! :)

Joe

·
Registered
126 Posts
Being the owner of a forum called ""VentureRider"", I wonder if Yamaha gave him a bike like they did Long Haul Paul (my hero,,, GO PAUL!!!) to promote sales:grin:
From what I have read, that "Freebird" seems to be a very straight shooter, it will be interesting to follow his thoughts and take on the new bike as he gets familiar with it. Exciting times and wish him all the best!!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Being the owner of a forum called ""VentureRider"", I wonder if Yamaha gave him a bike like they did Long Haul Paul (my hero,,, GO PAUL!!!) to promote sales/forums/images/StarbikeForums_2015/smilies/tango_face_grin.png
From what I have read, that "Freebird" seems to be a very straight shooter, it will be interesting to follow his thoughts and take on the new bike as he gets familiar with it. Exciting times and wish him all the best!!
Freebird (Don) is good people and a straight shooter. Yamaha did NOT give him a bike though. He just couldn’t resist a stellar deal. I know he’s gonna enjoy it! 😁

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New for that price? If so, I sure feel like I was taken for a ride, no pun intended!
Don’t sweat it. I don’t care what vehicle you drive... car, truck, MC, or boat. I guarantee you can find people who paid what you did, those that paid more and those who paid less.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts