Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if the weather man is right lol I may get to go for a ride this weekend.It may be cold but should be clear. I hope.:cool:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Well, I rode last weekend, I rode to work yesterday and today, plan to ride to work tomorrow, I just printed a trip route from google maps (google says it's 150 miles and will take 4.5 hours) and I have told the guys I normally ride with where and when to meet me on Sunday morning.

So yeah, I might get to ride this weekend. :cool:

·
Registered
404 Posts
supposed to be 86 degrees here tomorrow. so maybe it will be warm enough this weekend for me
You just love to rub it in, don't you Bevo?:rolleyes:

Sunday:
Snow Likely, Chance for Measurable Precipitation 60%
Hi 33 °F
Sunday Night:
Chance Snow
Lo 18 °F
Monday:
Chance Snow
Hi 24 °F

I'm guessing that will be a "no" for me for riding..:(

·
Registered
159 Posts
Not I :(
They are calling for snow Saturday.

·
Registered
552 Posts
This weekend? I've been riding to work all week.

It's been around 30+ deg.F in the AM and 45+ deg.F in the PM.

This winter in CT has been largely nonexistent with mild temperatures and about 7 inches of snow total (which was never around for a day or more, and the guy sanding the roads came by only once).

·
Registered
440 Posts
Rode 80+ miles last weekend. This weekend weather man says 50mph wind gusts and low 40's at best. I'm thinking I'm staying warm indoors this weekend

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well the weather person has changed their mind again.Now there is snow at a 1000 feet and 100% chance of rain on the valley floor.If the weather don't give me a break I'll be doing brodies in the garage.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Well it was 78 yesterday and 74 today so I plan to ride to work in the morning. I am also going for a ride Saturday morning with my friends church riding group.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I was planning a ride this weekend if weather permitted...now i'm drinking Theraflu and going back to bed with fever. Don't think i'll get a ride in :(

·
Registered
821 Posts
With the winds gusting at 40mph or so, rain changing to snow then back to rain then back to snow again, and temps in the lower 30's, it won't be me.

·
Registered
689 Posts
It was a couple degrees above freezing when I left the house this morning and despite predictions of temps in the low 50s I don't think it got that warm. Regardless, me and a couple guys from work added nearly 250 miles to our odometers and over 200 of those were on twisting rural two lanes. It was a really good day, despite the current lack of feeling in my fingers and toes. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
man i hope so, my pipes are supposed to be coming in this weekend, so I gotta go to the folk's place to put them on. (I dont have tools, my dad does)

·
Registered
34 Posts
i get out on the weekend and put on about 100 to 150 each day. it has really nice here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts