Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone who put the Mutazu "hard red " bags on a candy red 950. I want to swap mine out but only if the color is close to match.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm about 4k miles experienced so I'm green but I was looking for some other handlebar mount remote control them one i got it works great but only 3 units that work with it have bad usb options I. Currently running the jbl sounds awesome just I liked like to like to hAve more control with my music. I have Memphis atv amp pushing and separate battery and have room for single din radio just looking for clean handlebar mount remote any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,067 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,266 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Sorry I don’t have any suggestions for you other than stick around, someone will come up with one. Ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been car junkie my 41 years but 2017 my ocd went to bikes I'm trying to see members mods pictures where do I find them ? I went into bikes open minded and neutral and yamaha won . I have no friends,agendas ,budgets(to an extent) offers ,any influence by any means. After months and 1000z of bike pictures I seen 2011 vstar. 950 tourer and it was over with .red wasn't my color of choice either but when I seen it I drove 5 hours and brought it home. I soon discovered discovered ain't many options for music. I hate the batwing look earbuds or Bluetooth all in ones didn't cut it. But I gotta keep it clean looking and no add on to my oem electrical system. I'm not into competition or showing off I just like rides and music where's the pictures? FYI I almost bought Harley because of the options of mods out of frustration but thank God I didn't give up and now I know why Harley riders have super loud bikes bc they're so damn frustrated that they spent 30k dollars on a pos that's in shop more than streets.

Attachments

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice ride and welcome. I stream from my phone to earbuds. Sound phenomenal. I know I shouldn't (2 ear pieces are illegal here) and it's not the safest way to go but sometimes ya just gotta have some blues while riding.

·
2,369 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. That's a nice looking ride you got yourself. Personally, I prefer the tunes coming from the cylindrical speakers down by the back tire, but I've heard others agree with Highwayman that Blue Tooth earbuds are the way to go, especially if you don't want everyone in a two block radius to hear your music too.

Paul

·
5,067 Posts
I've been car junkie my 41 years but 2017 my ocd went to bikes I'm trying to see members mods pictures where do I find them ? I went into bikes open minded and neutral and yamaha won . I have no friends,agendas ,budgets(to an extent) offers ,any influence by any means. After months and 1000z of bike pictures I seen 2011 vstar. 950 tourer and it was over with .red wasn't my color of choice either but when I seen it I drove 5 hours and brought it home. I soon discovered discovered ain't many options for music. I hate the batwing look earbuds or Bluetooth all in ones didn't cut it. But I gotta keep it clean looking and no add on to my oem electrical system. I'm not into competition or showing off I just like rides and music where's the pictures? FYI I almost bought Harley because of the options of mods out of frustration but thank God I didn't give up and now I know why Harley riders have super loud bikes bc they're so damn frustrated that they spent 30k dollars on a pos that's in shop more than streets.
If you post your questions in the appropriate thread you will get better exposure and responses. Here's a thread to assist you.
https://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/6-new-member-introductions/116742-location-garage.html

·
Super Moderator
13,207 Posts

·
5,067 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts