Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Wanted to give a big "shout out" to all you bikers out there. Very excited to be here and very excited to have my super cool V-Star 650. Looking forward to one day getting a Stryker 1300, but for now this bike is awesome. Will be perusing the forum to learn more as I am very DIY (I recently changed my clutch).

Pura Vida!

Sergio V

·
Super Moderator
6,407 Posts
Hey Sergio, glad to have you aboard. This forum is the best for DIY'S. Ask all the questions you'd like, and please share a few pics of your ride. We love pic's here. Ride safely!

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading your posts and seeing pics of your bike. We have a bunch of knowledgeable and helpful people here to answer all your questions and lend a tip or idea where they can. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny you mention it. I have lots of friends that tell me, "man, how did you convince your wife to let you get a bike?" and it was her pushing as much as me as we have always really wanted to get one! Have not been able to go out on a decent ride together yet, but looking forward to it :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am in Central America and our rainy season is about to end so many months ahead of cool riding. When it rains, it is not much fun as I will get a lovely ride to the office, but lots of rain when I head back...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Lookin good there Serge. Yea ridin in the rain isn't nearly as much fun. Glad to hear yer old lady likes to ride. Mine does too. We both look forward to getting out every chance we get. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome aboard. Not trying to be a buzz killer but please do your wife a favor and buy her a good pair of boots and gloves!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts