Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 V-Star 1100 classic, which I bought new. It's been a great bike with only a starter, stater, tires and a few batteries replaced. Recently, my wife has taken it over and wants to make it a bobber...so here is it's current state. Old vs new.

·
2,482 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I had a 2000 1100 and had a lot of trouble free fun with it. I just traded up to a bigger one for touring. I'm not usually a fan of bobbers but I like the way you retained much of the classic look of the original. Turned out real nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I had a 2000 1100 and had a lot of trouble free fun with it. I just traded up to a bigger one for touring. I'm not usually a fan of bobbers but I like the way you retained much of the classic look of the original. Turned out real nice.
Thanks! The bobber is a work in progress, I'll try to keep posting pics as I get it more complete. I've also got a 2019 Indian Chieftain Limited.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,397 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. I had an 1100 that was the same color, great bike. Here's a few interesting threads to check out when you get a chance.

Go to last page for current hunt :

Ride often and safe.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin. I have a 2001 1100 Classic my self. I was thinking no bob no bob. I don't usually like bobbers but like northernrider i do like yours. I love the white walls. And it actually looks a little more retro. There are a lot of very nice people here. Stop by often and keep sharing pics (the indian also).

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee! Been to Hot Springs many a time when I lived in the Metro Memphis area.
Great looking bike and I’m hoping to start back on my bobber project this summer, love the Indian Chieftain’s too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts