Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new here. Go by Ryder57. Have a 2004 V Star 1100 Custom with Cobra Deluxe Slashcut full exhaust, Speedstar air intake, River Road bags on Ghost mounts. I've also rejetted for the exhaust and removed the AIS. I ride year round in all kinds of weather. Not hardcore, would just rather be on the bike than in a cage.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome to the group!

Sounds like a nice ride - but I just can't tell without the pics :D

Seriously, some here really demand pics - the bigger the better. I think it may even be required on the first post in order to qualify for the weekly prizes.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome aboard. Visited Myrtle Beach once for vacation and loved it. Hope to get back there one day. Ride safe!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas

·
Registered
37 Posts
Greetings from Ontario, Canada. Heading down your way this weekend. (Roadie will be in the trailer until I'm out of the snow). How's the weather shaping up there for next week? Cheers

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Roadstarjenks. 10 day forcast, sunny to partly coudy most days, temps are mid 50's to mid 60's, calling for scattered showers Wed the 13th.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey there..thanks for the update. Geez I thought it might be a little warmer...but compared to snow and 30 degrees twenty to thirty degree improvement will be pretty darn good...all relative I suppose!!!! Lol. Cheers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts