Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Vstar that I bought new. Been a fantastic bike. Now I'm ready to finally start doing stuff to it. I intend to turn it into a bobber. Nervous/excited to get the project started.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. If you send us a few pics, we can help you turn your ride into a bobber. A ton of talented people on this forum. Where in MS you hail from? Im in the northern part of the state. Ride safe and post often!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any help would definitely be appreciated! I have never done anything like this before, and I am definitely nervous. I'm in oxford MS.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
You'll be fine. There's a lot of postings about bobber builds on here. You're just an hour and a half from where I'm at. We ride to Oxford fairly frequently to eat on the square. You'll have to meet up with us sometime and ride.

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Look up the recent postings from spidr about jezebel, the chopper. Great build with a lot of pics. I'm sure he can give you some ideas/suggestions. I was hoping to build a bobber for this summer, now it appears that it'll be a wnter project, lol.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Happy that you joined us here and anxious to read about you and see pics of your Classic. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts