Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hellooo,

After a ten years break from riding :(, happens when you High Side your '76 Gold Wing in front your wife and 5 children who happen to be following behind you in a Mini Van :eek:. A 1st after 18 years of riding. I finally put my wife's worries aside and bought a V STAR 950 Tourer 0n 04/15/2011 :). Mrs. J wasn't to happy with me until I took her on a ride this week end :D. Rode it at least 50 miles every day I work plus local trips and guess what, 600 miles and time for the first service.

I am a 26 year U.S.Army Reserve with 11 years active duty getting ready to retire in the next year or two or maybe never. 5 kids. One dead will be riding weather permitting 365 days a year like I use to. Live in Washington State Mason County.

Except the ugly areas that I need to cover with CHROME I love this bike. Keep having Friends asking me if it is some brand of bike or thinking it is larger. The satisfying scrape of my floor board when it touches during a tight corner. The chicken line will be low on these tires.

Time to be looking at the some CHROME.;)

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I am a 26 year U.S.Army Reserve with 11 years active duty getting ready to retire in the next year or two or maybe never. 5 kids. One dead will be riding weather permitting 365 days a year like I use to. Live in Washington State Mason County.

Ummmmm...ok...welcome...I guess.:confused:

That may not be the oddest initial post, but it's way ahead of who's ever in second place...:)

But, welcome, thanks for your service, and how is Shelton these days?:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shelton is it's own world still, sunny when it's raining, snowing when it's warm, and raining when it's sunny everywhere else.

Darn I really was trying for that #1 odd post, you know the one that says "WRONG TURN", BEWARE OF IN BREED CANNIBALS". I will have to try harder next time. :eek:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Thomas. This is a pretty cool place for information. Once you get the chrome situation sorted out, make sure you get some good pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts