Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a 2018 Eluder Guys are these bikes any good. I love the look but it appears they don't sell well . Haven't ridden one yet have had several Vulcans

Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Welcome from northeast Georgia.
Well I will weight in from a venture perspective and traded in a voyager for it.
I also was sold on the looks and all the options. I say if you can get what you can for a good price new go for it.
It is a great running bike, handles awesome and looks are unique.
there is a lot of input here from actual Eluder owners. Look at the venture Eluder thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome from northeast Georgia.
Well I will weight in from a venture perspective and traded in a voyager for it.
I also was sold on the looks and all the options. I say if you can get what you can for a good price new go for it.
It is a great running bike, handles awesome and looks are unique.
there is a lot of input here from actual Eluder owners. Look at the venture Eluder thread.

Thanks found a 7k mile 2018 eluder for $15995

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
Welcome from Pensacola, Florida
You will not be unhappy with an Eluder, the 1900 engine is a total monster and the Eluder having a 6 speed transmission makes it amazing

·
Registered
Star Eluder
212 Posts
Wasn't going to pay that However There are not that many close to me but maybe I will reach our and see. Thank you!
I second the shop around for a new one. I found my Eluder GT last summer for 13k. As for an opinion on the bike it's the absolute most comfortable bike I've ever owned. Easy to run entire tanks of gas out without stopping. Couple minor complaints some folks have is the infotainment system is dated and for some folks a bit wonky. Also some have complained about the heat of the air-cooled engine. Most prevalent on the left side while in traffic but manageable.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,528 Posts
Welcome from Sacramento, Ca.

·
Super Moderator
7,973 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee!
Send pics after you bring it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,981 Posts
Hello @gac7773 and welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! Lots of good advice here. Plenty of technical expertise. Stop by often!

·
Registered
975 Posts
Welcome from Rochester NY.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts