Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning. I recently purchased a 2008 Vstar 1300. huge upgrade from my Vulcan 750. I installed Cobra slip on exhaust and a detachable sissy bar and windshield. I am looking at replacing the handle bar. Been looking at Baron Custom Accessories Star Bar and Nostalgia Bar. But have had no luck finding any pictures out there of before and after shots of the handlebars installed. If anyone has some pictures please let me know.

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the Pic mjenks80.

Corsair, I will up load a pic one is get it on the computer. I dont know what Plaid paint Job you are talking about?

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Welcome James!

I suspect the reason Corsair guessed wrong on your plaid paint job is precisely b/c he couldn't see a picture of your bike. It's just his way of giving you trouble for not posting a pic and making him use his mind. It's a Canadian thing, don't try to understand it. :D

But on the topic of pics, I'm sure the reason there aren't any 'before pics' is that not many people bother to post them. We like pics around these parts, so post up a pic of your bike as it sits now and Voila, we'll have a 'before' pic. :D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
What they are all saying is that we are a bunch of picture whores. We will pretend to admire pics of your kid and wife on the bike if you will just post a picture of the bike. Pretty please. Welcome to the 4m. Or bedlam...it's one or the other!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
"Hi, my name is Miescha and I'm a picture whore"

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Well no wonder you're having a "storybook romance" over on the other thread. Although somewhere along the lines I thought you were married. If so, hope she doesn't mind the romance. If not...hopefully you got her number...hehehehe.

·
Registered
794 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts