Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excited to be a part of this Forum! Purchased a used Royal Star Tour Deluxe, my first bike since being a teenager...which was many years ago! I will have a lot of questions for the more experienced Yamaha enthusiasts! Thank you.
Lonerider

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Happy to have you join us and know you will be pleased with Roadstar. Post often and ride safe.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Looking forward to meeting more riders and taking more surveys.

Bevo1981, Maybe you should do a survey on what women ride. How many average miles per year riders ride, or, total miles on a bike. I am certain I could think of more.

Lonerider

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. We'd love to see some pics of your roadie. We're very visual here. Ask all the questions you'd like. Ride safe and post often!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not very technologically astute and have been very busy lately. Actually, too busy to clean the bike up like it should be (it was delivered dirty in my eyes). I bought it used and it isn't a tip top shape bike, but, I enjoy riding it. I will try to post a picture when I figure out how all of that works. I really should get it cleaned up a little because the "Grub and Suds" weekend is just around the corner. There will be a lot more bikes that are a lot more impressive to look at. I am not at all envious. I appreciate what others are willing to share and I am satisfied with what I ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts