Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up star riders!! im Courtney and I ride a 2001 Yamaha V Star 1100 that I've had for about a year now and I love it, I ride to and from work when I get off (about a 2 hour ride twice a week) I just put on some new turn signals, spot lights, and a kuryakyn pro r hypercharger. I bought the bike used and it came with cobra drag pipes, anyway take a look at it and let me know what yall think

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome Court. Your bike looks like it has a little attitude with the short, smoked windshield. I hope you fully engage in and enjoy the forum.
Lonerider

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hi Courtney and welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Great to have you join us and look forward to reading about you. Nice looking bike. I'm sure you've noticed by now the permanent smile that these 1100's leave you with. Post often and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,293 Posts
Hi Courtney, I concur with the rest of the members. Bike appears to have that "tude" about it. Looks great! Where do you hail from? Ride safe and post often.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm down in south Texas, never too cold to ride down here lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It does feel like I get a little more power right away rather than later, I definitely reach my rev limiter a lot sooner it seems like

1 - 8 of 8 Posts