Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Sunshine Coast Queensland Australia, where the weather is perfect for riding 300+ days a year.

Cheers, Dennis.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada.:)
Riding season 12 months a year, some requiring studded tires! LOL:cool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard Nightshift.Sure just rub it in a little more.It's raining here in southwest Washington.I'll beat everybody to the punch,what do you ride? post some pics.Didn't you read the forum rules. You have to post pics of your bike.lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome aboard Nightshift.Sure just rub it in a little more.It's raining here in southwest Washington.I'll beat everybody to the punch,what do you ride? post some pics.Didn't you read the forum rules. You have to post pics of your bike.lol
Thanks for the welcome guys, my bad, I should have said what I ride. I just bought an end of run 2011 "Final Edition" 1100, probably one of the last 1100's ever made? I have had it since early December and have 1800 klms on it already, I love the bike but it isnt as smooth a ride as I expected, the brochure didnt mention that. I love the low end torque though, pulls so well from an idle.

Dont have any pictures yet but it is a factory stock 1100 in cream and black (Final edition uniform).

Cheers. Dennis.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts