Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings...I am the proud owner of a 2003 Vstar 1100 Classic. I purchased the bike new from a dealer in Jacksonville, FL and hope to own it until the wheels fall off of it. All of my friends who purchased bikes around the same time as me have all moved on and gotten rid of their bikes but I still stubbornly cling to mine through thick and thin.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard and good for you.There is a lot of die hard motorcycle people here.You should post a pic or 2 up before the natives get restless.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Hi how are ya, Hi how are ya, Hi how are ya!

This native is restless. The famed book of newb is there to be read by all newbs regardless of how long they have their ride or if friends have "moved on". This is especially true for those owners of a 03 1100 bought brand new from a dealer.

Chap 1, page 234, para 3, 4 and 5 will guide you on the process to follow to post pic of your ride ASAP. :)

Welcome to the loony bin :D enjoy your stay and post often.

Keep the shiny side up and ride safe.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be:D

·
Administrator
13,713 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi Dumesdae!

Is the scoot all stock, or did you make it your own? May I suggest some lock-tite on the axle nuts so them wheels don't fall off. That would suck...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts