Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently sold my '78 Honda CB750 restore project and upgraded to a star! I'm loving everything about the new bike. It has color matched hard bags, Cobra short shots, O2 delete, stock airboc and power commander 3.

I came here to see if anyone had power commander 3 map files for this bike set-up since the power commander website no longer offers map downloads for this version.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome from Columbus, OH! I can not provide any assistance other than to let you know that help is on the way from other forum members. In the mean time get your camera ready as others will be asking to see pictures of your bike. Snoop around and enjoy

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Did you get the 750/4 completed and get to ride it?

I remember seeing one at a honda dealer when I was 15 in 1972, and thought what a beautiful perfect machine.

Would not mind having one, but I know my expectations are probably much higher than the reality of ownership.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you get the 750/4 completed and get to ride it?

I remember seeing one at a honda dealer when I was 15 in 1972, and thought what a beautiful perfect machine.

Would not mind having one, but I know my expectations are probably much higher than the reality of ownership.
I did finish it! Ran like a dream. I did a top end engine rebuild on it and it was a very smooth running machine.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,609 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,086 Posts
Hi Josh!
Welcome from East Tennessee. Awe the memories of the CB750, a neighbor had one and I was smitten with it.
Anyways, glad you’re enjoying your Vstar, hopefully you can find what you need, I’m sure you’ll find a member that can help you, and ditto on the pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts