Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, Matt here. Recently got this smooth 2006 V Star 650 classic from uncle he bought new but he rarely use lately. All stock and in good condition, just need some TLC so I'm here to read and probably ask some question. Got Ninja 250 as my first bike but always like cruising type bike.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hey Quarter, welcome! I started on a Ninja 250 and moved up to the Vstar 650 too. Careful though...CCitis does set in and I now ride a roadstar. But you will love the Vstar 650 it's a great all around bike. Pics?

·
Super Moderator
5,998 Posts
Hi quarter, welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of riding a Vstar. Like Annie said, pics? Loved my 650 until CCitis bit me, and now I ride a 950t. Glad you joined us and ride safely!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome and G'day Matt. from southwestern PA. Congrats on yer new ride. Where abouts do ya ride? Post up some pics, and I'm sure you'll get answers to all the questions you can ask. Even about motorcycles.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome from the Seattle area, and hope you're enjoying the more relaxed positioning! Spent some time on my buddy's Ninja 300 before I got my 1100 V-Star and love leaning back rather than laying on my gas tank. So, like everyone else said, get some pics up Matt! And keep that shiny side up.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Waldorf MD. Like Keith I started on an 09 VStar 650 and now ride a 2012 950T. You'll enjoy the 650 and when CCitis hits you check out a 950 first and you may not need to go any further. Notice I said "need" not desire, I know there are times I look at the 1300 Deluxe and wonder "what if..." Ride safe and I'll join the choir about some pictures.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts