Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

I been lurking around for short while and since I finally picked up my V Star I though I should say hi and post a few pictures. I'm just getting started with the mods and such. So far I have gotten some great info from reading these threads.

I got the picture displaying issue figure out moved them to my Flickr account.

·
Registered
21 Posts
murrayt,

I'm new here also. However, I think this is one of the best forums I've been involved with. Hope you enjoy the bike and all the fun she'll bring you.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys looking forward to all the fun.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I'm in Atlantic Canada and glad to see I'm not the only other purple rider out there. Its sweet so far but wish we were getting less rain so I could ride more. :)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great looking bike. Sorta surprised that you didn't airbrush the Bluenose on it yet :D Tell us a bit more about yourself, how long you've been riding, where's your favorite spots and if you're sending Krazy a case of those lobsters :D don't forget to go and visit the Canadian forum in the regional site.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome to the 4M. That is a a really a sweet looking bike. As you say this is a great forum. Many folks that are glad to help, and a terrific place to just chat about motorcycles. Enjoy that new ride!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts