Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I will use my phsycic powers and predict that you . . . are from Hawaii, . . . you ride . . . xvs1300 . . . and . . . you are under the age of 80! :D (DAM i'm good
)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy the show:) What kinda bike you get? Pictures please !!!!

Ride safe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome.

SparkyD, are you really saying "say more"? Well, I do feel a little insecure about having such a small bike. It's been great for commuting, and I tell myself that the poor sods that don't ride think it's badder than it is. Picture coming.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
SparkyD, are you really saying "say more"? Well, I do feel a little insecure about having such a small bike. It's been great for commuting, and I tell myself that the poor sods that don't ride think it's badder than it is. Picture coming.
Nothing to be embarrassed about here (unless it's a BLUE BIKE). 250, 650, 950, 1100, or whatever. If it's 2 wheel threrapy then join in this fun forum :D

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hang out here long enough and you will discover that the peeps here actually like to peep! :D

Seriously though, everyone here seems to love all types of bikes (except possibly Harleys) and it doesn't matter what you ride as long as it has two wheels and you actually ride! The more info you give about your ride and yourself, the more the 4M will soak up! Pics are always welcome, even of stock bikes.

Ride safe, ride often and have fun;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Who cares what you ride as long as you're on two wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts