Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning on buying an '05 Vstar 1100 Sunday. This will be my first cruiser...moving on from sport bikes and adventure touring. I don't sport or adventure so what's the point? Just want to cruise around with the wife and kids.

This is also the first time I have posted on a site...but I plan on making some minor changes to the bike...relocate the floor boards. May need some help with that. I am 6'6" and 270.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
I am planning on buying an '05 Vstar 1100 Sunday. Just want to cruise around with the wife and kids.
I think I'd recommend some really BIG saddlebags...or maybe a '63 Ford convertible:D:D:D

Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty sure we can treat you with the same courtesy and information we've so generously heaped on others...:)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome! I've seen several posts in the VStar section on mods for tall riders. Check them out and I'm sure you'll find answers to your questions.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I am planning on buying an '05 Vstar 1100 Sunday. Just want to cruise around with the wife and kids.
Maybe a three wheeler with a rumble seat?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, got the bike home...after running out of gas! I haven't done that since I was 16. How embarassing. Lucky for me the wife and kids were in the "chase car" and brought me gas right away.

The bike road great and handled far better than I expected.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
[QUOTE=Bikestalker;2272

Just want to cruise around with the wife and kids.

Hummm, Sounds like that may take a tow behind wagon:rolleyes: Welcome to this ,whatever it is, place:D Ride safe.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bikestalker! You know, it's not very nice to talk about how thin you are...especially when I'm 5'11" and still weigh as much as you. Well, that's my fault for never meeting a buffet I didn't like! This is a great place with some crazy folks. Have fun and ride safe!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts