Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 650 Silverado back in May and I am seeking out help on forums for after market modifications for me to do during the winter during down time.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of information and advice to be found here. Got any pictures for us?

·
Registered
621 Posts
No, I don't think that matters. You should be able to attach them to one of your posts, or better yet, upload one to a photo-sharing site like photobucket or Flickr (I just use Google Photos). Copy the link to your picture and paste it into your post here on the forum between
tags. Even easier, click the little mountain icon above the edit window and just paste the link into the dialog that pops up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do when I can!

Currently I still can't post in other areas of the forums... how long of a delay is there before I can do that?

Thanks!

·
Registered
621 Posts
Usually just a few hours. I'd be surprised if it's not done before the end of the day at least.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome. I am excited to get some discussions going so that I can start to understand what I can do for my bike and understand how some more things actually function.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Be carefull on the questions you ask cause some people around here like to spend other members money a lot :D. Now that you and Calliente have a special relationship ;), tell the rest of us a bit more about yourself. Where your from, where you ride, favorite, whats the best ride you've been on etc etc etc. All kidding aside, there's a lot of very knowlegeable guys and gals on here willing to help you out.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am from Utah and currently I am a commuter biker I would say by definition. I have joined an MC and I am slowing doing more and more rides in my area but nothing over 160 miles.

Hopefully next year situations are better and I can go to Sturgis!

I have already posted something in the modifications thread and I am excited for the knowledge to come flowing in.

Luckily I have only had shiny side down a few times.. and it was hill climbing.. haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts