Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't actually take delivery for 2 more days. Found a deal on a 2014 1300 Deluxe I could not pass up. I am moving on from a Honda VLX. I had it 4 years and put 48000 mile on it. Looking forward to many more miles on the new V Star.

·
Super Moderator
6,013 Posts
Welcome Toad, you picked the best forum to be a part of the Vstar nation. Great members that are willing to help and share and support one another. Just please send a few pics of your 1300 after you bring er' home.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't actually take delivery for 2 more days. Found a deal on a 2014 1300 Deluxe I could not pass up. I am moving on from a Honda VLX. I had it 4 years and put 48000 mile on it. Looking forward to many more miles on the new V Star.
I test rode a 2002 VLX before I bought my Yamaha. I liked the VLX a lot but the 4 speed trans gave me pause. Found my 2007 V Star 650 Custom for the same price and it is so much nicer. The other thing I didn't care for on the VLX was the tiny gas tank.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been raining on and off here all day, in fact we are getting thunder boomers right now. Tomorrow is supposed to be clear and dry and at 11am I will take delivery. Glad the ride home is just over an hour.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts