Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, new to forum, living here in southwest louisiana and hoping to get some new ideas on some more mods.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Welcome. I can't tell for sure what you ride, the avatar pic is too small for me to see good:( Sugar Bear says welcome, he loves the Southland:D Enjoy your time here, Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Welcome to the forum:rolleyes:Spent 5yrs in VillPlate my self great state for the outdoors-man. From the look of it there cant be much more in the way of mods that can be gone to that fine looking bike.:D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome to the forum eray! This is an awesome forum and a ton of great information. Can't wait to see some more pics of the bike. Grew up in Mississippi myself so I know he joy ob the south.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Welcome. I can't tell for sure what you ride, the avatar pic is too small for me to see good:(
And the remarkable thing is, the avatar is full scale...

(And darn, I forgot to include Sugar Bear in the warning list to new posters...:()

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi eray
Welcome to the forum as you can see a lot of the regulars on here like to have a laugh every now and again, no most of the time. There is also a lot of good info posted on here too.

Enjoy:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts