Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I’m from Texarkana, Texas and I have been riding since I was 16 years old. I just got the 2018 Yamaha bolt with only 40 miles on it. I rode her for a good 500 miles already.

My beginner bike was a 06 Suzuki C50 Boulevard. It was time for another bike, and I got a bolt. I am very pleased with the bike and looking forward for another good journey with this bike.

·
Super Moderator
6,228 Posts
Hi Prospect,
Welcome from East Tennessee. Love to see a pic of your bolt, I ride the bolts first cousin, the 950. You should come join us in September for our second annual rally in Waynesville, NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Prospect,
Welcome from East Tennessee. Love to see a pic of your bolt, I ride the bolts first cousin, the 950. You should come join us in September for our second annual rally in Waynesville, NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt, unfortunately I am out of town in Hawaii for work. I’ll be back June 17th. Still appreciate the offer.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,003 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Sure didn’t, born in Mt. Vernon, Texas. Raised on a farm outside of Texarkana
Welcome Prospect! Congrats on your new bolt. Looks mean. Happy to have you here.

I've also got a 950, tour style, in Richardson, TX.

Gotta love east Tx. Nice, green rides out there. Nice folks. Go say hi in the TX discussion, too . Met AsphaltWarrior, WarriorWife, and Indian Chris that way. Maybe we can get some folks together for a ride some day. Back when it was still cold we went for a great ride out to Hot Springs. Big fun.

·
2,345 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Nice looking bike. Sorry you're "stuck" in Hawaii (while I get to look out the window at yet another April snowfall...lol).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure didn’t, born in Mt. Vernon, Texas. Raised on a farm outside of Texarkana
Welcome Prospect! Congrats on your new bolt. Looks mean. Happy to have you here.

I've also got a 950, tour style, in Richardson, TX.

Gotta love east Tx. Nice, green rides out there. Nice folks. Go say hi in the TX discussion, too . Met AsphaltWarrior, WarriorWife, and Indian Chris that way. Maybe we can get some folks together for a ride some day. Back when it was still cold we went for a great ride out to Hot Springs. Big fun.
Yes sir, sure will do that. Thank you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts