Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey - new to the forum, been riding for years. Just picked up a 2003 Vstar 1100 classic. Other than having a fairing and custom seat, it's pretty much bone stock.

First thing I need to do is make the pipes a bit louder... Looked at some 4 hole drill and baffle removal mods but not sure what they do to the back pressure and performance. I may just need to find some slipons that will work. Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hey Gman, always good to have another good driver in Massachusetts. Great group here, some of them even provide value added. I just add the sarcasm, a Mass specialty as you know. Let's see this pretty new bike of yours!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M from Metro-West and from God's country, Maine.

Not sure where Annie gets her sarcasm from....pretty sure I don't have any illegitimate daughters running around these parts. :)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'm with Miescha on this one no grief you guys have enough.

Very nice bike you have and I really like the saddle bags. Don't be shy to post often, ask questions and offer me those bags when you take them off. (sorry couldn't help myself)

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I agree with the above poster about grief.

Plus you posted pictures so your in the clear now. All I can say is wow love the look.
Looks really sleek with the bags and fairing. Is that a batwing fairing ? I can't tell but if its not a batwing, do you have a stereo ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts