Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Tim Strahan, I love riding my 09 Vstar 950! Just now starting to explore doing long rides away from my local hometown area. I'm a big guy from the central part of Mississippi, born and raised in the backwoods, but not the typical stereotype of a backwoods redneck. I'm still a redneck that loves hunting, fishing, and anything out in the woods, but also I was a very athletic guy in high school playing every sport possible, graduated as High School Salutatorian, got into Co-ed Cheerleading in College and cheered at Holmes Community College and Mississippi State University and graduated with 5 degrees varying from a Minor in Business Administration to Industrial Technology Engineering. Now my main hobby is turning more and more to riding my bike around and getting tired of the same roads! Time to find some new ones!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,410 Posts
Hi Tim, welcome to the forum. Glad you're enjoying your 950, love mine along with several other members.
I relocated late last year from north Ms so in familiar with the area and schools you're referring. Worked with several hardcore ole miss fans. Ride safely and we're glad you joined us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tim, welcome to the forum. Glad you're enjoying your 950, love mine along with several other members.
I relocated late last year from north Ms so in familiar with the area and schools you're referring. Worked with several hardcore ole miss fans. Ride safely and we're glad you joined us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Keith for the welcoming

·
Registered
296 Posts
Welcome to our forum, Tim. Thanks for sharing a great intro! Your ride looks great and am sure you will have lots of enjoyable miles as you venture out finding new roads to experience. The 950 is a nice ride! Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
2,504 Posts
Welcome, Tim. Nice ride and it sounds like you're enjoying it. You found a great place to hang out and chat with like-minded folks.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,470 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas. Ride often and safe. Keep us informed on some of the rides you take.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts