Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I bought a new leftover 2015 V-Star 1300 last December after not riding for about five years. This the first belt drive bike that I've owned and I very impressed with it. The weather here in Albuquerque only got warm enough for me at the beginning of May to take some long rides. I found the forum yesterday have been enjoying the posts. I look forward to sharing with the rest of the members.

Ride Safe!

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
you got a great bike and a great deal
which is good for you, but also the reason Yamaha stopped making Vstar bikes - they had new bikes left over for 3 years...

I dont expect you will have many issues with it, its a very reliable machine

Most of the conversations here are social more than repair oriented.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
I am glad you found us. We are nice to converse with get some ideas and some laughs too. After being on other forums i believe the people here are the kind of people i want to be associated with. Let the experience begin.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Greetings fellow wind traveler. I too am on my first belt driven bike and love it. Can't see ever going back to a clunky shaft drive again. I know, they're maintenance free but essentially so is the belt. Love the smooth ride a belt provides.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,073 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,270 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee! Love the 1300’s and glad to hear you got a good deal. We love pics here so please share some with us and ride safely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts