1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,388 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So i bought this custom bike . Have done tons of work from cleaning the carbs because the bike didnt run when i got it. Has custom grips? Handle bars, leather covered tank, it was jockey shift. Changed it back to foot shift. Then found out charging system wasnt fully charging . so went to change the stator and jesus had bolts that were bent holding stator and parts in . it has a kuyrkan hyper air system that is jerry rigged man i just want to get this bike running and riding again.

·
2,479 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Sounds like you have a bit of a project on your hands but once you get the problems sorted out you're going to have one hell of a bike.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
unless you are only going to drag race the bike, that hypercharger will make you pull your hair out

it blows lots of air into the carbs when you are going 90mph, but when you try to idle or ride at legal speeds the bike will be crazy rich

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum from East Tennessee. I agree it looks like you have quite an ongoing project there. KCW is correct about the hypercharger. Once your posts are in the Vstar section, you’ll get more feedback on your issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts