Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new to the forum, Vstars, and cruisers in general. I'm from central PA and just acquired an 06 vstar 1100 custom.

I've always been a sportbike rider, most recently a 1st gen z1000 (loyal member of the Z forum) but my body couldn't handle the long rides on the sportbike anymore. So when the opportunity presented itself to trade for the vstar I TOOK IT :)

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
So when the opportunity presented itself to trade for the vstar I TOOK IT :)

You are to be congratulated on your maturity, superb judgement and taste (unless it's a blue bike, in which case you're welcome but will have to sit in the back of the room...:D:D:D)

How D:)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard sounds like you did the mature thing as springer stated. You're gona have a sport bike ride here with out the pain.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hey all, I'm new to the forum, Vstars, and cruisers in general. I'm from central PA and just acquired an 06 vstar 1100 custom.

I've always been a sportbike rider, most recently a 1st gen z1000 (loyal member of the Z forum) but my body couldn't handle the long rides on the sportbike anymore. So when the opportunity presented itself to trade for the vstar I TOOK IT :)
G'Day Emrge81 and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was going to ask how you "aquired" it, but the next paragraph answered it for me.:D

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride.:)
Yes lol, I had advertised my Z on online and i got a trade offer from a guy in maryland the same day. We met up later that week and did and even swap! I'm thinking he was having a mid-life crisis sort of thing because he knew NOTHING about sportbikes at all...I questioned myself the entire way down to meet him (I LOVED my Z) but after riding the vstar for the last few weeks I know I made the right decision!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts