Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jut got me a vstar 650 first bike, cobra pipes kuryakin charger 4 inch forwar control and beach bars , if you can see the pic the left is how I got it and after a few weeks I peeled off the plastidip and made it look like whats on the right.. just ordered me the clever and the clutch mod

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,006 Posts
Hi vv, welcome to the forum. Good looking 650 you got there. Tell us a bit more about yourself, and ride safely!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
You're very impatient. Welcome from southwestern PA. And welcome to the world of motorcycling. Thanks for including pics with yer intro. Looks like a nice ride ya got there.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha yeah im abit impatient .. im a mechanic just moved to vegas from hawaii.. always loved cruisers and harleys.. finally decided to get one.. wanted a harley bad .. but came up on this deal i couldnt pass up fell in love with the bike .. wish the friction zone wasnt so small but hopefully the clevver and the clutch mod fixes that when the parts come in .. aint the easiest bike to learn how to ride due to the clutch being so annoying geting better though .. dying out less everytime i ride it

·
Registered
274 Posts
Hi Vegas and welcome to the forum. Even with the narrow friction zone the 650 is a terrific bike to learn on. I sorta liked the friction zone, but maybe I just didn't have any reference since it was my first bike too. You'll find this is a great place to get info on your new Vstar.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts