Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name is Kenny hello everyone I got a 02 v star 1100 classic. Just put batwing fairing on front with the chrome drive shaft cover. Headlight & turn sig visors. Painted spokes black on rims . Plan on throwing 21 inch front & lowering the back. Just put BuBs long shots on it new fuel pump new fuel filters & Battery now it jus turns wont start ?! I'm soooo down right now but love the bike !!!! Hope to find a Lil help THANKSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::confused::eek:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Welcome... Sounds like a nice bike. Post a photo or two when you can.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum.We might help you if you post a picture of that so called bike that don't start lol.Try to give a little more details on the issue your having and we'll try and help. Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be :D New fuel pump? Does it say "click click click" when you first turn the key on?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post pics of later jus got off work . But it fired up great after I put new exhaust on now just turns over but won't crank. Put new fuel pump in samething turn no start last time it ran started to sound like it was outta gas put 2 gallons in it . Got gas comin from petcock checked all lines they have gas but no start??? It sucks cause it was running good last week !!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Checked rectifier with voltmeter when put new battery in it it was hitting 14 on rev . Before it would then sputter out but that was battery was 2 yrs old so bought the new one blew out all gas lines dumped out tank changed all fuel filters. I'm stuck don't know what else to do all shops around want charge arm & 2 legs to check it out! My friend Tom say it's carb jets???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Fuel pump hmmss when turn key for sec than stops. I have changed starter relay too under seat . Guy I got bike from said carbs were syncd but don't know if they were cleaned. Bike ran good all way home it was 40 mile ride it jus stalled at light once guy told Me idle needed be raised that's all I know love bike tho cant wait to get it rite put my custom wheels on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts