Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
2 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I’m fairly new here and want to say thanks for this forum!! I drove a 2018 Venture in 2020 and loved it but wasn’t ready to pull the trigger and finally picked up a white 2021 SVTC and am loving this bike. My background is dirt bikes and crotch rockets and I’m getting older so I figured the SVTC will help keep me sane being it won’t pull the wheel off the ground lol. I’m not a member of what I call the “donor” class as I drive defensively but rather an adrenaline junky on those bikes and am much more mellow with this big beast.

· Administrator - "Loose Nut" - Bandera, Texas
2001 VS1100 Classic (sold), 2006 HD EG(totaled) 2006 Vulcan 900 and 2019 HD Freewheeler (current)
15,550 Posts
Reaction score
Plant Motor vehicle Tree Asphalt Road surface

· Registered
27 Posts
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from St. Joseph, MO. I rode one of those in 2002 at Sturgis. I loved it. It was a pleasure to drive. I bought a Royal Star Tour Classic this past summer and am enjoying it a lot. The Venture is a great bike. I hope you have many happy years with your new ride.

· Premium Member
'18 SVTC
1,279 Posts
Reaction score
Welcome from SE Texas and an '18 SVTC. Enjoy that big bike. We love pictures on the forum, even if it's bone stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts