Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I want to introduce myself .... my real name is Suzanne, and I am the proud owner of a 2006 Vstar 1100 Silverado. I have not put more than 10 miles since buying the bike, as I still need to find the proper handlebars so the bike fits just perfect:) rather than feeling sore and achie for 2 days after:rolleyes:

I have joined this forum as well as others in hopes to become well familiarized the my new "Beastly Angel" yep that is his official name:p

I hope to be able to be out there riding with the rest of you all real soon as well! Blessings to all as you mount your horse, for safe journey's from start to finish each and every time!

1100Angel

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Hi everyone,

my real name is Suzanne, and I am the proud owner of a 2006 Vstar 1100 Silverado. I have not put more than 10 miles since buying the bike,
Blessings to all as you mount your horse, for safe journey's from start to finish each and every time!

1100Angel
Hmmm, 10 miles?? If you are really a girl rider, let the boys see some credentials:D Many have claimed to be the fairer sex, but trying to **** someone:eek: 1100 Vstar, fine choice:cool:

Welcome to the forum, have fun, ride safe:cool:

·
Registered
545 Posts
Sore for two days after 10 miles? Yeah...better find some bars quick.

In the meantime, welcome to the forum, and blessings to you as well. We all ride with our angels on board......

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard, nice choice of bikes. Lots of choices of bars out there have you thought about risers?

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Blessings to all as you mount your horse

Hooo boy...:p

Suzanne, welcome to the minefield. Pay no attention to the likes of Farmall, Stratowart, Sugar Bear, Jarhead1100, Aussielad and others here. Some folks just naturally have a hard...

and others don't:)

Enjoy your ride. You'll find there are really nice and helpful folks here (I haven't found any, but that's the rumor...:D:D:D)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome from Arlington VA! I'm a newbie female rider in her mid-40s.

Are you new to riding also, or just to your bike?

·
Registered
404 Posts
that is his official name
I've always heard of bikes referred to as the female gender, it never occurred to me that women might do the opposite.:p

Welcome to the forum, and hopefully you have a longer riding season wherever you are than we do here so you can get a few more miles on.:)

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
After you find a set of handle bars, the next thing you will probably be shopping for is a set of highway pegs. I haven't seen these on a bike yet but something to consider:

Springer did warn you about me right? :D:D

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Now now boys where's our manners that mama taught you.But that was funny as hell.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well Welcome from Canada eh. You wont regret your choice of ride; but only the red and black ones are fast. Some will tell you that blue is or even grey but the truth is red and black. :)
Now hold on...I was told White and Gold ones were the fast ones...:D

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There is tons of great info here you might have to laugh your way through it as you can see! I had to change my bars out before I could ride her and it was a long 4 days so I feel your pain. I am also a lady rider.

stratowart - LMAO I almost spit my tea across the table! I wish you would have given me that suggestion when I was looking for a seat last month. It would be a lot more familiar then the ED seat I bought. LOL

Oh silly boys who think their red, black, silver and white bikes are the fastest. We all know the fastest bike is the one that waves in the wind like my Independence!

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
stratowart - LMAO I almost spit my tea across the table! I wish you would have given me that suggestion when I was looking for a seat last month. It would be a lot more familiar then the ED seat I bought. LOL
I'm glad you got a laugh out of that. At first I was questioning if it might offend somebody. Then I figured, why start now. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts