Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this site and want to make some new friends who enjoy riding bikes. I live in northern Colorado so there is plenty of open road to go riding all most year around. This past August I purchased a 08 Stratoliner Midnight edition. I love this bike. I really dig the all black look. The bike was pretty much stock when I bought it with little to no miles on it. I've put a "few" fun filled and hard earned bucks into this bike. Waiting for the money tree to produce more money to purchase additional stuff...new custom front fender and custom front wheel. I'm looking at the Freedom dual exhaust with the black pipes with the chrome tips. The wife keeps asking when will it stop? I reply when I'm finished:)

I would like to meet other riders in the Colorado area to go riding with from time to time and make some new friends. I've owned a few cruisers over the years from HD baggers to Kawaski Nomad. But I have to admit this Stratoliner is the best big cruiser I've owned. I don't care what folks ride as long as they ride and have fun.

I'll post a few photos of the bike and the additions I've added.

Keep it frosty!!

D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll make friends here in no time. Lots of great folks here that love to ride, talk bikes and help you spend on add ons :D Have you looked into joining a Star chapter in your area? I'm sure someone will come along and tell you what chapters are in your area.

Ride safe and keep it shiny side up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts