Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

New To This Site

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  HTMNKYLVE 
#1 · (Edited)
So I just signed up yesterday to this site and I just wanted to say hi to all. I own a 2008 Raider so I thought I would check out this site. I have had my Black Beast now for 44,500 + miles and couldn't be happier. It helps living in SoCal because I can ride almost every day. I am one of the original members of the SoCal raider Rider Group. Our group is 29 members strong. I have done many many mods to my bike and all I can say is this is one of the greatest project bikes I have ever owned. This bike is currently in two Raider 2010 calendars and has been on the cover of www.raiderperformance.com twice. This bike was also runner up for Raider Of The Month in 2009. I am very active in the Raider community as far as helping people out with there mods and info. With that said if you have any questions please feel free to pm me.
Here are a few pictures of my Black Beast. Some are new and some are old.

See less See more
Discussion starter · #3 ·
Awesome bike, welome aboard. I have a liner, bet the 1854 is powerful on the slightly lighter bike. Do you have trouble keeping rear tires?

Dave
Lol
I went through the first Metz 210 mm tire and four Metz 240mm tires. It is a great bike for sure. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Swomack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.