Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently acquired a new to me bike its a 2002 650 Vstar Classic with about 12,136 miles on it. I then went and picked up a memphis shades windshield for it, however the fork clamps are not included on the bike so I am trying to find out what size clamps I will need as my fork tubes are extremely big, I am gonna take a guess this is probably covers for the fork tubes. So that is where I am at with this bike..

·
2,504 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada, Greg. The 650 is a great bike and there are a lot of die hard fans here. My 1100 came with a windshield so I'm afraid I can't help much with your question. If you post it in the 650 section you might get more responses but I know someone here will be able to answer. Post a pic of your new ride when you get a chance.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,470 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
where did you get the windshield?

Normally if you got it from a dealer, or a website like BikeBandit or Revzilla, they would match your bike to the windshield and the mounting kit you would need (fork brackets).

If you goto one of those websites I just mentioned, enter your make model and year it will tell you which Memphis shades windshields are compatible with your bike, and which mounting kit to go with it. You can buy them separately too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts