Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first bike a 2004 vstar 1100 custom. This forum has been extremely helpful with figuring out little problems and advice so I just wanteds to introduce myself and say thanks

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
Congratulations and welcome!:)

Under no circumstances are you to post a picture of your bike, and you must resist any coercion to cast a ballot or nominate yourself for BOTM (After all, who wants to be a BOTM feeder?:eek:)

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
A lurker turned member eh! Must of not lurked for long cause you should know my speach to come about the book of newb. ;)

I will let you tell the forumees where you found the rules on posting pics of your ride, where you ride, if your are a boy/girl and what is your favorite Canadian province :).

Welcome to the forum and keep the shiny side up :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try my best not to post any pictures, because who really wants to see what interesting stuff other people do anyway. I don't know if you can consider me a lurker. I started reading the forums sunday night. Well i guess technically it is still lurking.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome new forum member.We are glad you found us in cyber space.Now that you found us what you gonna do with us?No we don't want to see any of that cool stuff on your bike so don't worry about posting any pics. You know if you seen one cool ass bike you've seen them all. So just hold off on the picture posting.Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts