Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Sharp looking ride Giant81! Wow you are fortunate to be riding....with this crazy winter stuff. Great you were able to take a test ride and enjoy a little spin on your new bike. Ride safe and enjoy~YammyV

·
Super Moderator
6,005 Posts
I agree! My weather conditions just aren't favorable for riding, enjoy it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Welcome to the forum.I live in nw Wisconsin therewere bike out last weekend up here but to much sand and salt for me to ride.enjoy the new bike I have the 1300 deluxe their are great bikes

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Welcome Giant, from southwestern PA. Nice ride ya got there. You make it look small. I get just the opposite. Other day a long time friend, which I haven't seen in many years, stopped by, and when I showed him the Beast,he said it looked too big for me. I laughed and said no way, i want a bigger one. Anyway, good ta have ya aboard.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the forum Giant81! If no one else is going to ask, I will. How big are you? You make that 1300 look like a toy, and I can barely reach the handlebars on the stock setup. Lots of great people and tons of information on the site.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Awesome

6'9", 300lb.

Yeah I learned to ride when I was storing a friends ZX-10R in my garage while he was on deployment. You think I make the 1300 look small, I make the ninja look like a pocket bike :)
I don't doubt that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts